Additional Feature: 300 Color Illustrations, 20 Black & White Illustrations.
You’ll Love This Watercolor Painting Book If:
- You want to learn new ways to paint in watercolor
- You love working with watercolor and want to advance your technique
- You want to learn more about painting landscapes and asbstract art
Watercolor Unleashed from Julie Gilbert Pollard will show you how to expand your watercolor painting skills an approach watercolor in new ways. Learn great traditional watercolor painting techniques as well as tips for achieving a loose, painterly quality. Simple, forgiving techniques means fewer mistakes and more fun results.
Practice each technique and learn how to paint a landscape along the way. This great watercolor painting book combines representational painting styles with abstract painting techniques and studies. Give yourself more freedom on your palette with these exceptional watercolor landscapes & abstract painting techniques.
In Watercolor Unleashed You’ll Learn:
- How to work with watercolor in a more spontaneous, free-flowing style
- Tips & techniques for layering watercolor for added depth, wet-into-wet painting, and preserving lights and darks
- How to paint a colorful landscape in watercolor
Availability: eBook HERE from ArtistsNetwork @ $24.99
Julie’s second North Light book remains on their ‘Best Seller’ list more than one year after release, continuing to receive great reviews.