You’ll love this oil painting Video Download if:
- You’re drawn to colorful sunsets complete with a silver lining
- You see clouds and sky shapes as the perfect subject for practicing oil painting techniques
- An all-encompassing video lesson with Julie Gilbert Pollard on value, learning to mix lights and darks to develop cloud and sky shapes, abstract study, establishing center of interest, developing foreground and final touches appeals to you
The whiteness of the sky leaves room for imagination, and this video will give instruction on how to build up your color values!
When starting a painting, creating your color scheme is one of the most important steps. But you will start to view your colors as values for exploration because white really isn’t just white – it’s the reflection of a multitude of colors! And the sky isn’t as empty or vast as we perceive, it is a playground for discovery and a chance to refine your painting skills. By using oil, you can easily go from thin lines to thick, deep shadows to pure color, and it will allow you to give form to your subject.
In Discover Oil Painting – How To Paint Skies & Clouds with Julie Gilbert Pollard you’ll find:
- Learn how to mix color for light and shadow
- Painting tips to capture gestures with your brushstrokes
- Oil painting techniques for transparent & opaque layers
- 69 minutes of premier art instruction.
AVAILABILITY: Video Download from ArtistsNetwork.com – HERE