You’ll love this oil painting video if:
- You love the calm and serenity of reflective water or the excitement and energy of cascading waterfalls,
- And want to capture those spirits of water with your oil paints.
- You are intrigued by a lesson with Julie Gilbert Pollard reviewing the anatomy of a creek while simplifying and stylizing this complicated subject.
- You will enjoy the step-by-step to block in and develop water and rock shapes, applying oil paint from thin to thick in creating on canvas a bubbling brook!
Simplify the task of painting water and discover the best way to characterize the shapes and shadows found within rivers!
Master the techniques of oil painting and dive into the world of waters. In this step-by-step video, you will learn the best way to stylize shapes – from shading in hidden shadows to allowing cool whites come to the surface, your painting will reveal the intricate designs of water! Artist Julie Gilbert Pollard’s instruction is both in-depth and easy-to-follow. Discover the character of a creek and it’s frothy bubbles and flowing waters. With oil paint, you will be able to mix the sun and shadows, as well as the cascading waters. Show movement in your painting and explore the transparent and opaque layers of water.
In Discover Oil Painting – How To Paint Water with Julie Gilbert Pollard you’ll find:
- Learn how to mix color for light and shadow
- Painting tips to capture gesture with your brushstrokes
- Oil painting techniques for transparent & opaque layers
- 81 minutes of premier art instruction.
DVD is OUT OF STOCK. Available as a Download HERE from Artists Network.com.