You’ll love this oil painting Video Download if you:
- Want to get your creative juices flowing to loosen your landscape paintings
- Want to see how Julie Gilbert Pollard reveals how a warm-up study and loose line-work can lead to effective artwork
- Want a lesson on how to simplify shapes and compose an interesting subject
- Wish to learn to apply oil paint from thin to thick to give landscapes vibrancy and energy
The keys and secrets to landscape oil painting are unleashed as artist Julie Gilbert Pollard gives instruction on how to simplify the world around you!
Some believe the best way to get started is just jump right into a painting, but Julie reveals how a warm-up study and loose line-work can lead to effective artwork. After you become acquainted with your piece, learn how to give your subject vibrancy and energy through placing values and layers. Whether you focus on the background or centerpiece, your painting will start to capture gesture with your brushstrokes and color choices. Oil painting allows for choice, and your unique style will start to come through as you decide the shapes and strokes of the landscape.
In Discover Oil Painting – How To Paint Landscapes with Julie Gilbert Pollard you’ll find:
- Learn how to mix color for light and shadow
- Painting tips to capture gesture with your brushstrokes
- Oil painting techniques for transparent & opaque layers
- Paint landscape elements including trees, rocks and grasses
- 75 minutes of premier art instruction
AVAILABILITY: Digital Download HERE, from ArtistsNetwork.com