You’ll love this oil painting video if:
- You love the teaching of artist Julie Gilbert Pollard
- You desire fundamental art techniques leading to sophisticated paintings
- You want to discover how to use the paintbrush to its fullest potential
Oil painting is as delicate as the flowers found in nature, and this video instruction will provide you with tips and techniques to capture the luminescence and glow of floral subjects!
The flower that is featured in this video strikes a curious “wow” factor through its subtle yellows and strong shadows. Your painting techniques will grow as you work your way through mixing color and discovering how to use the paintbrush to its fullest potential. Create contrast through a rich background and airy subject, and lift and layer your colors for a visually active piece. Julie Gilbert Pollard’s instruction is easy-to-follow and you will be left with a beautiful oil painting.
In Discover Oil Painting: How To Paint Flowers with Julie Gilbert Pollard you’ll find:
- Learn how to mix color for light and shadow
- Painting tips to capture gesture with your brushstrokes
- Oil painting techniques for transparent & opaque layers
- 72 minutes of premier art instruction
Download HERE from Artists Network.com